Daily Rental Credit Application
Thank you for inquiring with HFC ACCEPTANCE, LLC for Daily Rental financing. Listed below are those items needed to review of your request for a line of credit. Please ensure all documents are filled out completely and returned promptly. HFC will be unable to begin a credit review until all required documents have been
submitted in full.
- Request Form for Daily Rental Financial
- Financial Statement Supplement (included in form)
- Current Personal Financial Statement of All Owners (included in form)
- Business Credit Application (included in form)
- Last two fiscal year end Personal Tax returns of all owners.
- Last two fiscal year end business financials (balance sheet and income statement).
- Most current interim business financials (balance sheet and income statement).
- Articles of incorporation from Secretary of State.
- Fictitious Name (D/B/A) Filing
- Copy of rental agreement executed with customers.
- Copy of Board of Equalization (Re-Sale) Certificate.
- Current liability insurance certificate or self insurance notification from state with copy of DMV Bond.
- Copy of physical damage insurance or signed letter on company letterhead from owner indicating